If an employee lives in a property owned by your organisation, then you need to have an agreement in place, so you can care for the property and the person. We have created a template document specifically for this situation which provides you with a cost-effective way of complying with the law and caring for your employee.

Please give us a call if you want to talk through your requirements and find out how we might be able to help you.

call us email us

Back to Domestic dwellings

Articles & Resources on Service occupancy agreements