As part of the process of developing a church property, you may have to apply for planning permission and enter into planning agreements with your local planning authority. We can work with you, and any planning consultants, to negotiate the best wording for these planning agreements.

Please give us a call if you want to talk through your requirements and find out how we might be able to help you.

call us email us

Back to Other land & buildings

Articles & Resources on Planning agreements