Your church may want to arrange equity sharing of a property between the church and a minister or church worker. We are experienced in preparing such agreements and can help you look after your property and your staff whilst also complying with the Charity Commission’s requirements.

Please give us a call if you want to talk through your requirements and find out how we might be able to help you.

call us email us

Back to Domestic dwellings

Articles & Resources on Equity sharing / shared ownership