It is a privilege and a joy to directly support the work of our gospel partners. Providing Christ-centred legal advice to those on the front line of Christian ministry is our great mission.
Gospel work can often seem trivial and go unseen, but we want to showcase how ministries are moving forward and flourishing through partnering with us. The legal side of gospel work can be an after-thought, but it is our mission to help ministries recognise their need for Christ-centred quality legal support, and be here to provide it.
So, we want to showcase the work God is doing through us and our partnership with our clients:
- Read about Newquay Evangelical Church stepping out in faith and how we were able to help them purchase their church building.
- Find out about the amazing work of the Christian Outdoor Pursuits Trust and the fruitful gospel partnership they have had with ECS.
- Read about the property work we did for East Midlands Christian Fellowships (Reach) as they seek to love their local communities from the heart.
- Find out the difference having Christian conveyancers made to The Littlegate Trust as they seek to provide property for the gospel.
And there’s more! Take encouragement from these further client stories:
- A church’s next chapter with Emmanuel Evangelical Church, Newport
- A secure future with Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation UK
- Staying true to calling with Release International
Can we tell your story?
If you have been helped by working with us, we want to tell your story. What challenges were you facing? How did Edward Connor Solicitors support you in those challenges? What fruit have you seen since then?
Send us some copy, or get in touch to discuss things further:
Email: [email protected]
Call: 01858 411569