Charities registered in England or Wales need to send an ‘annual return’ to the Charity Commission or report their income and spending every year (depending on the charity’s annual income).

Find out more about what your annual return should include, and other reporting obligations to the Charity Commission in our article here.

The full guidance from the Charity Commission on submitting an annual return can be found here.

Please give us a call if you want to talk through your requirements and find out how we might be able to help you.

call us email us